Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sonja and Mike's Wedding

I love it when I see these signs at places! It's particularly fun when you know the people!


Claire and I headed to NW Indiana LAST Sunday, AUG. 31, for my friend's wedding. I met Sonja at Camp Lutherwald many years ago. We attended many weeks together. I still LOVE LUTHERWALD. http://www.lomik.org/lwald.asp I attended many mini-sessions and full-week sessions from 2nd grade until about 9th grade. (Then I got involved in swimming, basketball, band, etc!) I have many fond memories of everything from swimming, singing, arts & crafts, playing B-ball, other games, campfires, hikes, skits, and on and on!



Claire and I met my mom at the church in Merrillville, which was really nice, because she took Claire out to play, so I could actually enjoy the service! http://sonjaandmike.com/ Claire had a great time at the reception, crawling around on the dance floor. The ring bearer was flirting with her big time. Claire even got her first kiss. (MORE PICTURES TO COME!)

No comments: