Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My first post!

This is my first post on our family blog -- it will be short and sweet.

ClaireJoyStarr.com was registered for 10 years, and will serve as a glimpse of Claire's first year for now. My original thought was that she will eventually want her own domain name when she's older -- the Internet will never get smaller.

Maria has been doing a great job with all of her postings about the daily activities of us as a family, as well as the plethora of new experiences Claire has experienced. Being a dad has been nothing short of an amazing experience for myself. Who knew how much love you could have for your child -- it is hard to describe until you actually have one.

The best part of my day is coming home and seeing Maria and Claire waiting for me -- Claire usually with her arms outstretched with a little baby voice saying "Da-Da" as she bounces up and down. It would be hard to find another person/animal/whatever to be THAT excited that I am simply home for the day. It's a great feeling.

I will probably make a posting every now and then. I am the Great Digital Dad of Oz -- the man behind the curtain ensuring that the cameras are capturing smiles, the video recorder is creating movies, and the connectivity to the vast interwebs is always there.

Until next time.

Joshua

No comments: