Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Labor Day

Well Josh ended up going to LA last week for a Virtual Worlds Conference. http://www.virtualworldsexpo.com/ Lucky him, getting to see things out there!

Since I was planning on attending the wedding up there anyway, I decided to visit my parents for the week. We call them Oma and Opa, which is of course, German, for Grandma and Grandpa.

On Monday, we decided to hit up MI City for the Outlet Mall Stores. http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=18 It was of course, crawling with people. I was happy to pick up a couple new nursing bras. (I may not be wearing "regular" ones for a long time...) On the way home, Claire got to get her very own ice cream cone for the first time. What a mess.




Oma and Opa actually have a decent set of baby stuff for Claire when we visit, which is really nice. Holly managed to snag this restaurant-style highchair for their house. I have a feeling that many more grandkids will use it!




I would have liked to shop longer at the mall, but it was way too hot. The way this mall is set up, is you go outside between the stores. And the stores weren't that cold from the a/c because they all had the doors propped open. What a waste of energy!

No comments: